Wednesday 7 September 2011

spring challenge at mad for markers...and a tutorial!!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well!!
Its time for a new challenge over at mad for markers and this fortnight its spring...
So I have done something a little different this time, I havent coloured an image, I have used my copic abs and air-brushed a beautiful coloured background...
Here it is....


I have a tutorial for you....


I have chosen three coloured copics...in this case YR04,R14,RV09 and a piece of xpress it paper.


First spray using whichever colour you would like first...


Then get your second colour and spray slightly over the first one...like this (above)


Then add your third colour in the same way...slightly over the second


continue doing this until the paper is covered...


I have used memento tuxedo black ink and the chosen a stamp to layer over the coloured background...


Once finished it should look like this... ;-)


I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration for the current challenge....and my first ever tutorial.
I cant wait to see what you create for the spring mad for markers challenge...remember to use your copics in your project!!


Hugz ashlee

Creative cas - spring clean and simple challenge :http://creativecaschallenges.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Ash! They look amazing!!! Great tutorial :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete