Friday 30 September 2011

Magnolia suitcase...

-Hi everyone, I have just finished a very fun creation...I loved making this and am very happ with the end result. The instructions for this gorgeous suitcase are in the summertime magnolia ink magazine.
Its something a little different and would be great for a gift.
Here it is...I hope you like it


This is the front of the suitcase...The fence is a magnolia doo hickey.
See the cute admit one and the tickets near the fence I was lucky to win those in a gorgeous candy a little while back, I love them!!



I love these flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, so cute and great quality...also very affordable!!


Close up of one of my coloured Tilda's...isnt she so sweet...?



This is the matching card that is stored in the inside of the suitcase...


The ribbon holds the card shut and when you open it inside is....


Tilda's kitty cat...!!



All the images are coloured using copics...The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the key and shutter are from my stash.

Everyone should give this a try...they are so much fun to make...you could do so many different things with them, If you make one I'd love to see it, just leave me a comment with your blog address and I'll pop by :-)

Well till next time fellow crafters...

*Hugz* ashlee

Challenges:

Magnolia down under - MDUC - fancy fold

Magnolia- licious - MLHC - alter it ( just entering the suitcase not the card)

Southern girls - SGC - anything goes

Simon says stamp - SSS - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ashlee - this is just tooo cute! I've always loved old suitcases - not quite sure why - LOL. Love all your amazing details too!
    Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous suitcase and card Ashlee :-) I LOVE the case ,, stunning and the card is super cute too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ... Great minds think alike ... I also made the suitcase as soon as I saw it in the magazine! I'm off to look more at your other amazing work now. Would love for you to stop by and check out my suitcase ... Congrats on the top 5, Julie.

    ReplyDelete