Tuesday 13 September 2011

Magnolia down under challenge - sketch

I really love this sketch that is over at the Magnolia down under challenge this week....


Isnt it awesome!!

I have used my Nurse Tilda Magnolia stamp to make a get well card...(she is so cute)





The large flowers are from kairsercraft...I added some stickles to them to give them that extra sparkle.
The edges of the circle and the doo hickeys (magnolia lace and tag) have been distress inked using tim holtz distress ink pad. The pattern paper is also from magnolia...sweet rainbow collection.


Hugz ashlee

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous! What a GREAT get well card!
    Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card that would brighten anyone's day. It's sure to make someone well again, I love all your papers. Thanks so much for joining our sketch challenge at Magnolia Down Under!

    ReplyDelete