Sunday 25 September 2011

fall, scarecrow tilda...

Hi fellow crafters...
I have a new project here, a canvas including Tilda!!
I had these blank white canva's I didnt know what to do with..so I decided why not decorate them with a cute maggie, This one is scarecrow Tilda.



Here's a close up of the colouring on Tilda...she is coloured using copics.
The leave's ribbon I got from my local craft store regal press aswell as the rhinestone bling and mesh!!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest creation...I hope everyone is well and having fun with your crafting..
Hugz ashlee

Challenges I would like to enter this into:

Magnolia-licious - alter it : MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS CHALLENGE

TOMIC - fall, sketch : TOMIC CHALLENGE

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful project!!! Love that leaf ribbon and your beautiful colors and coloring! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Magnolia-licious Highlites, and hope you join us again soon!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete