Friday 11 February 2011

''EXCITED''....I'm featured on Mad for Markers today..!!!!!!

 These cards are made using three images from the new Magnolia so special range...I think they are so cute!
-Romantic window
-King Tilda
-Edwin wants a hug
 I have used 'HEATHER' flowersoft on the flowers on the window...

 These were white flowers which I coloured using my copic airgun...All images are coloured with copics.

 Isn't he just so cute....he just wants a hug everyone ;-)
I was 'SO' excited when I got my msg from Sammi asking if Id like to be the first friday feature....I hope you all like my creations and that I inspire you with your own card making.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your feature Ashlee! I can see why Sammi has chosen your work...so beautifully done!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ashlee and great colouring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello:)

    This card with romantic window looks great. It is well deserved friday feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your feature, gorgeous cards, love how Tilda is popped up from the window and cute heart easel card! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete