Saturday 13 January 2024

I love you!

Hey there crafty friends...

I'm here with my first Heffy Doodle post for the new year! I look forward to bringing you lots of new HD creations and crafty inspiration...

Today I thought I would share a valentines (love) themed card featuring the Flock stars and dies from the most recent release!


Dies used for this card are :

I heart you jumbo sentiment die

Stitched leaves backdrop die


To make this card I started with a light pink card stock that I added a touch of ink blending too (using Catherine Pooler ink) and a splatter of water to add a mottled effect. I then used this piece of card to die cut the stitched leaves backdrop die creating my card base.

I die cut the shadow for the sentiment die from black and white card before using a bright pink card stock also with ink and water effect on it to die cut the lettering for the jumbo I heart you! 

Time to BRING ON THE BLING... 

I covered the heart in liquid glue and then sprinkled WOW! sparkles all over it creating a super pretty and sparkly heart!

Once that was dry all the layers were adhered together with liquid glue before adding to the card base with foam tape!


I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from Flock star set. These were coloured with alcohol markers and a white gel pen for highlights...

To complete the card I of course added a touch of pretty sequins because you know me I love the bling!

That's all for my card today, I hope you enjoyed it and it has sparked your crafty mojo...

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment