Friday 8 December 2023

HOO-ray!!

 Hey there crafty friend

I'm back with some more Heffy Doodle inspiration for you and this one is full of Hoots and HOO-rays!....


I used these Heffy Doodle products for this card....

Hootiful stamps/co-ordinating dies 

Hooray Jumbo sentiment die

Bonnie birch trees die


To create this card I started with a dark blue card stock base. I then die cut the birch trees from a brown card that I added a touch of brown inking too around the edges using Catherine Pooler ink. 


Time to bring on the bling....

I die cut the hooray sentiment, the shadow from black card stock and the wording from a silver glitter card stock that I added blue ink to to create a pretty ombre sentiment. This was adhered to the card using foam tape to start adding diension....

Using the Hootiful stamp set I stamped, coloured and die cut a selection of the images with Comic markers before adhering these in place also with foam tape!


To complete the card I finished it off with my favourite thing, more bling.... SEQUINS!!

That's all for my card today I really hope you had a HOOT of a time checking it out. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment