Thursday 9 November 2023

AVOcardo

Hey crafty friends...

I've got some new Pawsome stamps inspiration!

Are you ready for the Christmas holidays with your cardmaking?! If not then I've got an AVOcardo to inspire you...


I just ADORE these super cute avocados from the new Avo Christmas set...
How cute are they right?!


To create this card I started with a red card stock base. I added a bit of dark red shading around the edges with Catherine Pooler ink just to add a bit of colour depth. I then went on to die cut a scalloped rectangle from green card. stock that was adhered to the card base using foam tape to start adding dimension....

I die cut a white card stock rectangle and stamped the "Here is your Christmas AVOCARDO" sentiment on the bottom half. I then put the rectangle in place and stamped, coloured and cut out two of the avo's before adhering in place also with foam tape. 

(These were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend and OLO markers with added white gel pen highlights.)


To complete the card I couldn't go past my usual finishing touch of adding pretty sequins!

What do you think of this AVO card? I think it's a bit cute if I do say so myself hehe....


That's all from me for today, I hope you enjoyed my inspo. Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment