Sunday 17 September 2023

Holiday DE-LIGHTS....!!

 Hey there crafty friends...

Did you know there is a brand new collection at Catherine Pooler designs and OH MY GOSH it's adorable!! this collection is called....

"Holiday DE-LIGHTS".

I got to create with the Cookies and Milk bundle and it's so cute, I had a blast creating with them!


The Cookies and Milk bundle includes these products :

I made four cards using these new products, I couldn't resist using the beautiful patterned paper on each card. There is so many pretty colours used in this palette! 

I especially love this plaid one used on the card above, I can't go past a bit of pink!


The little mugs were so fun to colour, look at that Santa face... so cute!


These new sets would be perfect to create tags for Christmas gifts. I can see them working perfectly added to a mug with some hot chocolate packaged in as a sweet little gift, what do you think?!

I hope you like all my cards using the Cookies and Milk goodies...
Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute! Love your use of the white gel pen. These cards make me happy!

    ReplyDelete