Thursday 7 September 2023

Candy Corn Halloween....!!

  Hey friends...

I'm excited to be sharing a new card using products from the brand new release at Pawsome stamps! For this card I used the Candy corn dress up set and it was SO much fun to create with. All the little candy corns are just too cute! 


To create my card I started with an orange card stock base. I then used the Stained glass background stencil and Ginger Catherine Pooler ink to add interest to the background. When stencilling I blended it out to the centre so that it faded into the middle creating a highlight area. After removing the stencil I added ink blending around the edges/corners using Flame and a brown Catherine Pooler ink. 


To add a sentiment I stamped and heat embossed the "Hope your halloween is filled with pumpkin spice & everything nice" from the XL Halloween greetings set also from the new release. This was embossed using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black card stock and then fussy cut before adhering to the centre of the card using foam tape. 


I stamped, coloured and cut out all the little candy corns and added them around the card. These were all adhered using different levels of foam tape to add lots of dimension!

All images were coloured using Ohuhu brush markers along with white pen highlights. 


To complete the card a touch of the new sequin mix Rotten Pumpkin. I love this new mix it's so pretty. There is a blend of sparkly orange, black stars and lots more!

That's all for my card today, I hope you enjoyed seeing a new card with some of the new release. Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment