Tuesday 25 July 2023

A friend like you....!!

 Hey friends...

Todays inspiration uses images from the beautiful set Friendly flowers by Pawsome Stamps. This set is so pretty and includes such lovely sentiments too!


I love creating card's sometimes that are super easy to re-create and this one is just that. I kept it simple by doing partial stencilling to the card base using the Seashell fans stencil and then stamping the sentiment directly to the base with Memento tuxedo black ink. 


I coloured and cut out the friendly flowers images before adhering those to the card using foam tape to pop them up. These were all coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. I then completed the card with a touch of Pawsome sequins! (Oopsies I didn't take note of which sequin mix I used sorry.)

 A CAS but beautiful card ready to send to a friend. I hope you like todays card. Thankyou for stopping by. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment