Tuesday 18 April 2023

Soda Pop release at CPD!!

Hey there crafty friends...

Today is Early release day for StampNation members to get their hands on the new Soda Pop Catherine Pooler release but that also means it's only tomorrow that everyone else has to wait to get the new release too, YIPPEE!! 

I've had such a blast creating with the Feelin Fizzy bundle, here is a few more cards I have made using the release....

 


The retro images are so fun and I'm totally loving the sentiments...

They are also so great for creating CAS cards with pops of colour!!


Our Love will never fizzle....

This next card showcases all the 3 new grey inks. Pebble, Slate and Hoodie!


I hope these cards inspire you to get creating some retro themed cards. Be sure to pop back here soon because I have more cards to share using these goodies (I just kept creating hehe).....

If you want to do some shopping for the new Soda Pop release you can go right HERE for the Catherine Pooler store. 

Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment