Wednesday 1 February 2023

Pawsome....!!

 Hey there my crafty friends...

How awesome was Valentine's inspiration week at Time for Tea designs last week?!

 It was so nice seeing all the teams lovely creations so I thought I would continue it on a little more this week with a pink pawsome design!!


I used these Time for Tea designs products :


To create this card I started with a light pink cardstock base that I added the pawsome prints too using the stencil and Catherine Pooler ink. I then added a bit of blending to the top portion and gave it a splatter of black paint...

Using the You had me at Meow sentiment I die cut both layers and adhered them together with liquid glue before adhering to the card base with foam tape so it popped up off the base!


I coloured up two plants and a cat from the Purrfect set using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers, die cut using the co-ordinating dies and adhered those also using foam tape before completing the card with a touch of sequins....

I hope you enjoyed this meow card, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment