Tuesday 10 January 2023

Love and Lace at CPD

 Hey there friends...

It's one of my favourite times, a brand new release at Catherine Pooler Designs is coming!!

The new collection is called Love & Lace and let me tell you it is absolutely beautiful...

I got to create with the Your's truly & forever bundle so today I have a card to share with you using these products...

- Your's truly stamp set

- Your's truly die set

- Lisbon sequins mix

- Nottingham lace cover die


To create this card I started with a black cardstock base. I then used a piece of light pink cardstock that I ink blended with the CPD ink colours listed below before die cutting from the Nottingham lace cover die. 

CPD Ink colours used are :

Once that was all die cut I adhered it to the black base using Bearly art liquid glue!


Using some more ink blended Cardstock I stamped and die cut the heart and adhered it to the base with foam tape to create some dimension....

A sentiment was added to the centre by stamping and heat embossing it on black cardstock with WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder. I fussy cut around it and adhered that also with foam tape!

To complete the card a touch of Lisbon sequins was added.

I had so much fun with here beautiful new products, keep an eye out for more of my inspiration using them. The Love & Lace collection will be available on 11th of the 1st (Day previous for StampNation members).


Thanks for checking out my post today, Happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment