Monday 23 January 2023

Just a note....!!

Hey there crafty friends...

There is a monthly challenge over in the Heffy Doodle stamps group over on Facebook and this month the theme is tone on tone so I thought I'd give it a go and make a card for a friend!

To create this card I started with a teal blue cardstock base and inked a pattern onto it using CPD ink and the Heffy Doodle Stoney Maloney stencil. I then created a fun tag element using the Tag along dies and adhered it to the card base with foam tape. 

I stamped, coloured and fussy cut a bunch of images from the Just a note / Pandtastic painters stamp sets before arranging and adhering to the tag element. 


To complete the card I added a die cut Friend sentiment, some twine and a touch of sequins for a little bling!

That's it for my card today, I hope you enjoy this new one and maybe you might even feel inspired to join in the tone on tone challenge at Heffy doodle too...

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment