Thursday 12 January 2023

All my love....!!

 Hey there friends...

The Love & Lace collection is now available at Catherine Pooler Designs so to inspire you I have a new card to share using products from the Your's truly bundle. 


This card uses these new CPD products :


To create this card I chose a piece of patterned paper for the card base. 
I then stamped and die cut two of the hearts from the Your's truly set before mounting them onto the card base with foam tape. 

A sentiment was heat embossed on black cardstock with WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder, fussy cut and adhered to the middle of the hearts. A touch CPD sequins was added to finish it all off. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog and checking out my latest card. I will be back with more inspiration using the Love & Lace collection very soon!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment