Friday 23 December 2022

Thankyou....!!

Hey there friends...

I just wanted to pop by tonight to share another card here that I made using products from the latest release at Catherine Pooler Designs "Cheer's to new year's"....


I used some of the patterned paper for my card base and die cut it from the ruffles and dashes die. I then created a centre piece with a brown and blue cardstock so I could put the sentiment right in the middle and centre it in the floral wreath stamped and die cut from the Thankyou kindly set. 


Card was then completed with a touch of Saint Lucia sequins adhered using glue dots....


This card was made using these CPD products :


Thankyou for checking out my card. I will be back with some new inspiration to share with you all soon. Crafty hugs, Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment