Thursday 15 December 2022

I appreciate you....!!

 Hey there friends...

Have you checked out the latest release at Catherine Pooler Designs?! 

"Cheer's to the new year's".....

The release is full of a whole bunch of gorgeous products and I had so much fun getting creative with the Thankyou kindly bundle. 

I've got a card to share today using these products :



To create the card I started by choosing a piece of the patterned paper for the card base. I then stamped, coloured and die cut two of the floral swag images....

I die cut a piece of coloured cardstock from the ruffles and dashes die before stamping on the sentiment!! This was then adhered to the centre of my card base. 


Once the sentiment was adhered down I added foam tape to the floral swag images and adhered those around the sentiment to create a floral frame. 


To complete the card I added some CPD sequins from the Saint Lucia sequin mix....


Isn't the sentiment so lovely!! It's always nice to have appreciation cards ready to give to someone so you can let them know just how much they mean to you!!

I hope you enjoyed todays inspiration, I will be back soon with more using these products...
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment