Thursday 8 December 2022

Cheer's to new year's release day at CPD....!!

Hey there friends...

Woohoo today is release day at Catherine Pooler Designs for the brand new "Cheer's to the new year's" collection!!

I've got some more inspiration to share with you using the fabulous Thankyou kindly bundle....


This card was made using these new products....

(Co-ordinating dies also available)



To create this card I started with choosing a patterned piece of paper from the Bee thankful paper pad for my card base. I then added a die cut Ruffles and dashes frame adhered with foam tape to pop it up off the base. I then stamped, coloured and die cut images from the Corner swag floral set (coloured with alcohol markers) and adhered them to the frame. 


To complete the card I added a heat embossed sentiment using WOW! embossing powder and of course a touch of CPD sequins from the Saint Lucia mix....

Who's excited to do some shopping and add this gorgeous new CPD collection to your crafty stash?! I will be back soon with more inspiration for you using the new release products!!

Till next post, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment