Tuesday 6 December 2022

Cheers to NEW YEAR'S at CPD....!!

 Hey there friends...

It's time for a brand new release at Catherine Pooler Designs and this one is....

"CHEERS TO NEW YEAR'S"!


It's always a super fun time at CPD and with a new release to celebrate it makes crafting a blast so come check out what I've got to sneak peek with you....

I got to use goodies from the Thankyou kindly bundle and it is all super gorgeous!!


Here is the list of the products I used to make this card...


(Co-ordinating dies also available for the stamp sets)


I kept with the colours used in the patterned paper pack and I just love the combination of the colours together it's such a gorgeous mix! 

I find following the colours may make you try combinations you wouldn't usually reach for so I totally recommend giving it a go as inspiration for your next card....

To create the card I started with a card base that I made using the Ruffles and dashes die. I then added the patterned paper piece over the top die cut from the same size die.

I built up a layer of die cuts using the same die set to create a frame for the sentiment. This was stamped with CPD ink. 

I stamped, die cut and coloured two of the corner swags and added them to each corner making a beautiful leaf frame!! To complete the card a touch of Saint Lucia sequins adhered with glue dots!!


That's all from me for today, I hope you enjoyed this peek at the new CPD release. This will be available for purchase December 6th for StampNation members and December 7th for general ordering. 

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment