Wednesday 23 November 2022

Who's at the door....?!

 Hey crafty friends...

I have a fun and festive card to share with you today. I absolutely can not wait for Christmas, what about you?!

This card features a stamp set from the new release at Time for tea designs called Gingerbread family and it is oh SO cute....



I combined the gingerbread family with a couple of previously released dies to make a Christmas door scene...


To create this card I started by making my card base from a creamy tan coloured cardstock die cut from the wide stitched frames. 

I then die cut all the pieces to create the door and Christmas scenery from a bunch of different coloured cardstock before assembling it all onto the card base. 

The sentiment was stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and die cut with the co-ordinating die. 

I stamped, coloured and die cut the two sweet little gingerbread and added them onto the doorstep with their yummy treats!!
(These were coloured with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers)


To complete the card a touch of sequins adhered using micro glue dots...

I just love how this card came together and I can't wait to create some more with this brand new set!!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee.




(Want to do some shopping at the T4T store? You can use my discount code T4TASHLEE10 for 10% off your order)

No comments:

Post a Comment