Friday 21 October 2022

Merry poinsettias....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

I'm sharing a new card I made using a bunch of products by Ranger from the Wendy Vecchi line!!

For this one I had lots of fun playing around with archival inks, stamps and stencils!!


I created the card base by using Yupo card that I ink blended the three archival inks Morning glory, Peachy keen and Rosey Posey on. I then used a plaid stamp from Catherine Pooler and isopropyl to stamp the pattern into the blended ink base. Once that was done I stencilled on patches of dots using the stencil from the Thankyou set (comes with a stamp, stencil and die) with the same archival ink colours I did the blending with...


Using the Doodle Christmas stamp set I stamped on two wreaths but stamped them so they were both going off the edge of the card base. 

The poinsettias were stamped, coloured with archival inks/isopropyl and fussy cut so that I could layer the flowers and make them dimensional!! I adhered them with foam tape and then added a sentiment on top that was embossed with Range blue NEON embossing powder on black cardstock.

To complete the card a touch of sequins!!


I had so much fun experimenting and playing with techniques inspired by Wendy to create this one, what do you think of it?


I hope you enjoyed it, keep an eye out for more of my creations using goodies from Ranger and Wendy Vecchi. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment