Thursday 13 October 2022

Hang in there....!!

 Hey there friends...

I'm stopping by today with a new card I made using the Hang in there stamp set recently released at Create a Smile stamps!! 

This stamp set was part of the Christmas advent calendar CAS released last year but it has now been released as a single purchase item. So if you missed out on the calendar now is your chance to get your hands on this fab set...


I wanted to create a card full of fun and colour so that it might cheer the recipient up a bit and put a smile on their face...

The background is stencilled with faded dots and a heat embossed sentiment in the middle!


Each water bottle was coloured with alcohol markers and then I painted stripes on each one using a special paint called "Christmas snow" from Shimmer drops paint...

In the next couple photos you can see where the paint shimmers when tilted in different light!!


This handmade paint is SO pretty and gives such an awesome effect!!


Check out that shimmer!!

To complete the card I added a touch of sequins adhered using micro glue dots. These glue dots are the perfect size for adhering sequins and they hold super well.


Thanks for checking out my card today, I will be back soon with more inspiration for you all soon. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment