Saturday 9 July 2022

Hello town....!!

Hey crafty friends...

I've been playing around with some new Wendy Vecchi goodies from Ranger ink including the doodle town stamp set. This set is full of gorgeous hand drawn house designs, such a sweet set to create little town scenes with...


I used these Ranger ink/Wendy Vecchi products for this card :




To create this card I started with a deep orange cardstock base and inked partly the dot section of the stencil from the Thankyou set with Rosey posey archival ink. 

On a piece of cardstock I used a square stencil so I could do an ink blend of the two archival colours Peachy Keen and Rosey Posey, I added some interest to this also with the same dot part of the stencil I used on the card base. Using a paper trimmer I cut the square out before mounting to my card base with foam tape giving a popped up background ready for the images!!

I stamped a bunch of the sweet town houses and coloured them with alcohol markers before fussy cutting them out and adding to the square also with different layers of foam tape creating more dimension. 

To complete the card I stamped the hello sentiment, added a sequin and some Rosey Posey liquid pearls!!


I'm totally loving this beautiful colour combination with Wendy's new inks, what do you think?!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I hope you enjoyed my newest creation. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment