Saturday 4 June 2022

Where's the PAW-TY....??!!

Hey friends...

The four new spa inks have been revealed at Catherine Pooler so that means I can share this card I made using all four ink colours along with the More peeking pets stamp set (and co-ordinating dies) plus a couple other new products from the Quint-essentials release!! 


The four new spa ink colours are :



How I created this card :

Using CPD cardstock I directly swiped the Lilac and Crushed violet inks so I could then die cut using the Parqs & rec cover plate die. The panel pieces I popped up with foam tape so the background had some popping dimension!

I stamped/coloured and die cut a bunch of the More peeking pets and added them in some stacks so they were all peeking out from behind one another...

Completing the card I added two sentiments by stamping a couple speech bubbles from the Look who's talking stamp set (and die cut them out with the co-ordinating dies). One bubble was stamped with Whipped honey and the other with Matcha. I then added those to the card also with foam tape and finished it all off with a touch of Crater Lake sequins!!


The new release goodies will be available in the CPD store on Wednesday 8th (previous day for StampNation members)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I hope you enjoyed my latest card.
Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment