Thursday 9 June 2022

Quint-essentials release day at CPD....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

It's general release day today at Catherine Pooler Designs for the new collections QUINT-ESSENTIALS.

This means you can finally get your hands on MORE peeking pets, new ink colours and so many more awesome new crafty goodies.... YIPPPEE!!

To get you inspired here is a card I made using these CPD products :

- More peeking pets stamps/co-ordinating dies

- Look who's talking sentiment stamps/co-ordinating dies

- Parqs & rec cover plate die

- Ex libris dies


To create this card I die cut the parqs & rec die from silver glitter card as well as black card so I could inlay the pieces into the silver glitter cut...

I then added a peeking doggie to the bottom of the card that I coloured using alcohol markers.
  The ex libris die cut from silver and white cardstock made a cool tag for the focal point which I stamped a look who's talking sentiment into!!

To finish off the card I added a touch of CPD sequins attached using micro glue dots.


Thankyou for stopping by my blog today, happy shopping for the new release.
Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment