Wednesday 29 June 2022

Mew are pawsome....!!

  Hey there crafty friends...

I'm excited to be sharing a new card with you that's ready to tell someone just how awesome they are or should I say PAWSOME!!  

To create this card I used these goodies from Time for Tea designs...

Kitty capers stamp and die collection

Pawsome dies

Hey, Hello, Hi dies

Hooray sentiment and cover plate die




Making this card I started with a grey cardstock that I die cut the Hooray cover plate from. I then used two of the Pawsome dies to die cut paws so I could layer a blue cardstock underneath. I coloured up a cute kitty with alcohol markers from the kitty capers set and die cut it with the co-ordinating dies before adhering to the card with foam tape. To complete the card a hi die cut word and sub sentiment along with a touch of sequins!!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I hope you enjoyed this kitty card...

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee 



(Want 10% discount off your order at the Time for Tea designs store? Use my code T4TASHLEE10)

No comments:

Post a Comment