Monday 30 May 2022

You grow girl....!!

  Hey friends...

I've got some new Gerda Steiner inspiration for you all today and this card uses the Grow happiness stamp set!!

If you love plants and cute kitties you are going to love this stamp set...


To create this card I started with a plain white cardstock base and then added some inking using a stencil called Organic shapes from Create a smile stamps that I inked using Distress oxide inks in shades of green...

I then stamped on a sentiment from the Grow happiness set using Memento tuxedo black ink. 


I stamped/coloured two of the plants, fussy cut around them and then added to the card using foam tape so they popped up off the base. (These were coloured with a mix of Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and Couture creations alcohol markers)

To complete the card I finished it off with a touch of green sequins!!


I hope you like this CAS card. Thanks for stopping by the blog today and happy crafting. 
Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment