Monday 23 May 2022

Floral thanks....!!

Hey crafty friends...

I've got a new Neon poppin card for you today using some fab products from Ranger ink!! 

Ranger recently released a range of NEON embossing powders and I am just loving the colours. If you have been around here a while you know me I love bright and vibrant colours for my cards!!


To create this card I started with a lime green cardstock base. I then used the Pink NEON embossing powder and embossed a whole panel of cardstock so I could cut it into strips. Once I had my strips of embossing cut I adhered them onto the green base creating a fun background!!

Now it's time to add a whole bunch of beautiful flowers...


For the flowers I swiped some Simon Hurley inks (Overzealous and Love struck) onto my glass workstation and spritzed them with water. I then used a piece of watercolour cardstock to swipe through my inks to create a pretty base to stamp the flowers onto. 

I dried off the watercolour panel using my heat tool and once it was dry I stamped on lots of the Floral Doodles from Wendy's new stamp set!!

I fussy cut around all the flowers and then added them to my card base using varying levels of foam tape so there was lots of dimension to the card...

To finish it off I added a heat embossed sentiment using the Yellow NEON embossing powder on black cardstock which I fussy cut around to separate the words and of course a touch of sequins for a bit of bling!!

That's all for my card today, thanks for stopping by. I hope you liked it, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment