Friday 29 April 2022

Summer nights coming soon at CPD....!!

Hey friends...


Guess what time it is....??!! 
It's NEW RELEASE time at Catherine Pooler Designs, Yippee!!

The Summer nights collection will be available for general ordering on the 4th May (StampNation members have early access on the Tuesday 3rd May).

 This also means I have some sneak peek projects to start sharing with you and this one uses the fabulous new bundle Under the stars!!


To create this card I started with a base piece of designer paper from the Under the stars pattern paper pack. I then used a die from the previous Ex Libris collection called Cross your x's and die cut that from silver sparkle card so I could layer it over the pattern paper piece with foam tape for a fun background!!

I  used the Super word die and die cut the shadow portion from black card and the word from silver card. I then glued those together with Bearly arts liquid glue and added to the card base using foam tape to pop it up a bit...

 A couple of sub sentiments were heat embossed using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock. These sentiments were from the Super star sentiments stamp set!! I cut the sentiment in two parts and added that above and below my main sentiment....


To complete the card I added some stamped, coloured and die cut shooting stars from the Star gazing set along with a touch of sequins from the new Oslo mix....

Ohhhhh I can't go past a pretty sequin!!



And that's my card for today...

I hope you liked my inspiration for the new release, keep your eyes peeled for lots more from the team and I will also be back with more creations for you using the bundle very soon!!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment