Tuesday 19 April 2022

Friend's like you....!!

 Hey friends...

I have a notecard for inspiration for you today featuring a cute little worm from the Gerda Steiner Garden critter stamp set.... 


I started to create my card by firstly die cutting the notecard base from lime green cardstock and then die cut a smaller piece from grey cardstock...

I used the grey base to directly stamp the sentiments on. I then did a bit of distress oxide ink blending on white cardstock using Twisted citron and Mowed lawn which I die cut a couple of little grassy pieces to layer together!!




It was time to then stamp, colour and fussy cut the cute little worm and add him popping up in front of the grass!!

To complete the card a touch of sequins for bling....


I hope you like this notecard, I will be back later in the month with some more GSD inspiration!!
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment