Saturday 2 April 2022

Ex libris collection coming soon at CPD....!!

    Hey friends.... 


I am always so excited to share when there is a brand new release around the corner at Catherine Pooler Designs....

The ex libris collection will be available April 6th and to get you inspired I have a card to share using the gorgeous new stamp set Lovebirds!!


The birds in this set are so sweet I couldn't wait to get crafty with them....

I thought it would be fun to use the co-ordinating dies to create a mask over my card base in multiple spots so that I could ink blend the whole panel and then once the masks were removed I could stamp the sweet birdie image straight on!!

I ink blended my panel using three of the new ink colours also coming in this collection....

- Apricot
- Ginger
- Terracotta

Once I was happy with the ink blend I gave it a bit of a splatter with some Gansai tambi paint!!




To complete the card I finished it off with a heat embossed sentiment using WOW! pale rich gold embossing powder on black cardstock and a touch of the new sequin mix London....


Keep an eye out for lots more inspiration from the CPD Brand Ambassadors, there is so many amazing creations to see!!

I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of the new products...

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment