Wednesday 1 December 2021

Howly jowly....!!

  Hey friends....

I've got some howly jowly inspiration for you today using the cute doggies from Gerda Steiner designs!!

The other day I shared some tags using Carol kitten so I thought I better not leave the doggies out and used the Carol puppies....

I created a simple base for this one by just adding a strip of designer cardstock behind the white base and then added the Christmas sentiment with black ink....

I then stamped, coloured and fussy cut two of the Carol puppies. These were coloured up using Parkoo shop alcohol markers and then added to the base with some foam tape for dimension!!

To complete the card I added a touch of red sequins....

I hope you enjoyed this sweet but simple card ready for the festive season!!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment