Monday 27 December 2021

Grateful for....!!

 Hello my friends...

I've got another card to share with you today using the Flight of the dragonfly stamp set from the latest Catherine Pooler release Just a note!!

This card is a matching one to a card I previously shared as I used a leftover piece of the background I designed too add a fun pop of colour and pattern to the side of the card....


To create the background I used a piece of Catherine Pooler premium cardstock to do swatches of ink all over and then stamped the Ink splat background stamp over the top....

I stamped the lovely sentiment directly onto the card base and then added a pretty dragonfly that I stamped/die cut and coloured with some CPD ink and a blender pen!!

I then completed the card with a touch of sequins....

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope this card inspires you to get creative...

Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment