Thursday 25 November 2021

WOW! Embossing with stencils....!!

 Hey crafty friends....

I have a new card to share with you today by using one of the fabulous new stencils Pipeline designed by Kate and embossing it with a new powder Tarnished teal from the Alchemy trio inspired by Seth Apter!!

I love using my stencils to heat emboss, its such a fun way of getting gorgeous backgrounds done with embossing powder and so easy too....


To do the embossing I started with a blue card base and prepped it a little with an anti static tool just to catch any extra that might stick...

I then put the pipeline stencil in place and held it there with a bit of memo tape so it wouldn't move while I ink over it with WOW! ultra slow dry ink. I use a foam blending tool to ink over stencils.  Once completely inked remove the stencil and add Tarnished teal embossing powder, tip off the excess and then heat with WOW! dual heat tool!!


Using my Hooray sentiment stamp set I heat embossed two sentiments using opaque bright white on black cardstock, I love using this technique for sentiments. I fussy cut the main part of the sentiment and then added the sub part on a strip!!


To finish there card off I added a touch of sequins that I attached with micro glue dots, these are such a fab way of attaching sequins and getting them to adhere well...

I hope you enjoy this new card and feel inspired to get embossing with your stencils!!

Happy embossing, hugs Ashlee

You can also use my discount code for 10% off your order - WOWDTAB


No comments:

Post a Comment