Sunday 14 November 2021

Another year wiser....!!

Hey friends...

I've got some more inspiration for you using the Wiser stamp set from the latest release at Catherine Pooler "Winter wonders"!! 

I made a white background for this one by starting with a white card base cut from the notecard layers die and then adding the Under my wing cover plate die cut over the top....


I then added a couple of embossed Sprigs for my owl to sit on....

The Owl was done by swiping inks directly onto a piece of CPD premium smooth Cardstock and then stamping the image over the top before die cutting with the co-ordinating die!!

I finished it off by adding a fussy cut sentiment and some sequins...


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my latest notecard, if I haven't told you already I am really loving making cards this size... 

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment