Tuesday 12 October 2021

CPD Global adventure....!!

Hey everyone...

There is some super awesome reveals happening today at Catherine Pooler Designs because there is a brand new release coming your way "Global adventure"... 

Available for general ordering Wednesday 13th!!

As always you totally do not want to miss it, it is full of gorgeous new crafty goodies and of course the 6 new Luxe ink pad colours.... Yipppeee!!

I have a card to share using the new we fit stamp set with co-ordinating dies and the across the globe pattern paper....


I coloured up multiple of the dolls with Parkoo alcohol markers and placed them all around the pattern paper....

I then added a heat embossed sentiment using WOW! Gold embossing powder and fussy cut it before adding to the card base with foam tape!!


To finish off the card I added some of the beautiful new sequins from the park avenue sequin mix, Oh how I love the CPD sequin mixes, they are always so pretty!!

I'm totally loving this new stamp set, I just know it will be a favourite in my collection....

Keep your eyes peeled for all the awesome creations from the brand ambassador team, they have lots of creations to share that you are totally going to want to see!!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment