Monday 27 September 2021

You're a-maize-ing....!!

 Hi friends...

I have some new inspiration for you today using the awesome new set Yams & Corn from Gerda Steiner designs...

These corn images are just the cutest aren't they, such fun little characters I couldn't wait to colour them up and get them on a card!!

For this one I wanted to create a slimline card so I could fit on three of the sweet corns...


I coloured up all the images using Parkoo shop alcohol markers...

The background paper I made by stamping one of the stamps from the Yams and Corn set onto yellow cardstock with some CPD ink!!

The sentiment is embossed on black cardstock using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder, I love using this technique for sentiments on my cards...

(All the dies used to create this card are from Uniquely Creative)

I hope you enjoy this new card, I will be back with another card using this stamp set this week so keep an eye out for that too!!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment