Tuesday 14 September 2021

This Christmas at CPD....!!

 Hey crafty friends....

It's time for a brand new release at Catherine Pooler and this one is called "This Christmas"!! 

It's also time to start getting those Christmas cards prepped for the festive season because it is going to be Christmas time again before we know it....

The new release is full of fabulous products to help us get those cards done!!

I have three cards to share with you today and these ones all use the Wrapped and ready stamps along with the Near or far sentiments....


This first card I started with a base of the gorgeous pattern paper from the Decked out pattern paper pack. I then stamped and heat embossed the cute bug car onto some black cardstock using WOW! Opaque bright white powder and then cut out with the co-ordinating die.
To finish it off I added a sentiment also embossed on black cardstock that I fussy cut and then a touch of CPD sequins!!

Onto the next two cards....


These two were quick and simple designs starting with a white cardstock base
I stamped the images directly onto the base and gave a splatter with CPD Midnight ink!!

A sentiment on each along with some sequins and a touch of WOW! sparkles finished them off...


I think these two designs would be so super quick and easy to recreate multiple times when needing to make a whole bunch of Christmas cards...

The This Christmas release will be available for purchase on Wednesday (day previous for StampNation members)

I hope you enjoy my inspiration and it got you feeling a little festive. I will be back soon with more creations from this release!!

Crafty hugs, Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment