Thursday 23 September 2021

Club Canvo OCTOBER spreads...!!

Hey everyone...

Today I'm sharing some of my Canvo spreads that I have prepped ready to go for October using the latest Club Canvo delivery From Catherine Pooler...

The sets of stamps and stencils that were included in Club Canvo this month are : 
-Light Reading 
October Reads 
Bookshelf Stencil

For my first spread I always like to start with a monthly coverage and most of the time this is where I include a tiny littler monthly calendar!!


I just love these gorgeous starry images, aren't they fun!!

My next spread is a page to write any thing that needs to be done or plans for the weekend...


These stamps and the stencil is perfect for if you are a book reader, great for keeping track of any books you want to read....


And also reviewing books that you have read....


(Inking is done using CPD inks with a CPD blender brush. Images are coloured using a blender pen with CPD inks)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I hope these Canvo spreads get you inspired to get creative with your journals ready for October....

Happy journaling my friends, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment