Monday 30 August 2021

Focal sentiments....!!

 Hi friends...

I have some more inspiration for you and today I have done something a little different and just used the sentiments from a "Gerda Steiner designs" stamp set as the main focal piece of my card....

I love the sentiment portion of stamp sets and sometimes they really need to be front and centre so for this one I used the lovely sentiment "Thankyou for being in my life" from the "Bunny friends" stamp set!! 

For the sentiments I heat embossed them with WOW! Embossing powder...

The main piece of sentiment was done using High heels and the sub sentiment Opaque bright white, both on black cardstock!!

To do the card base I started with a piece of light pink Cardstock and added an inked confetti star using a stencil from WOW! creating a perfect place for my sentiment to be placed...

I then finished it off with a touch of Pinkfresh jewels for a bit of bling!!

I hope you like this card and it inspires you to get your sentiment stamps out and give them centre stage, happy crafting...

Hugs Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment