Thursday 15 July 2021

WOW! Winter forest....!!

 Hey my crafty friends...

Today I am popping by with a new card I made using the brand new WOW! Embossing release!!

Verity has designed some amazing stamps for this release and the Winter forest background is absolutely stunning...


I couldn't resist embossing this one in Metallic gold rich powder on the pretty blue cardstock that I also added some depth with by using Catherine Pooler inks...


I also added a metallic gold rich embossed sentiment by using the christmas sentiments set also designed by Verity on black cardstock and fussy cut around the main sentiment, strips for the others... 


To finish this one off I added some Pinkfresh Studio gems in a beautiful blue shade...

I love how the gold WOW! Embossing just pops on this one, what do you think??

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my latest creation...
Hugs Ashlee 


WOW! Embossing UK :

WOW! Embossing US :
Winter forest background stamp (Not yet available)
Christmas sentiments stamp (Not yet available)

No comments:

Post a Comment