Saturday 10 July 2021

Make a wish with Catherine Pooler Designs....!!

 Hey friends...

It's time for a brand new collection release at "Catherine Pooler Designs"....

This new collection is called Make a wish and is coming to the store on 13th July (a day early for StampNation members)!!

So for my post today I'm sharing some cards that I've made using the awesome 
"Doxie party" bundle....

For my first cards I created a matching set of doxie cards...



This set of cards also features the "Big happy" stamp set... 
This stamp set is full of sentiments in large and smaller sizes!!

These little sausage dog stamps are just the absolute cutest and they are so much fun to dress up in their little clothes and accessories....


For my next card I made a slimline using three of the brand new ink colours....
Yep you heard that right, there is another 4 inks releasing this collection to complete the beach retreat inks!!



To create my slimline base I used the "Post this" slimline die along with the "Round of happy" die and some pretty designer paper from the "Cupcakes and candles" paper pack!!

I added on a couple of the sausage dogs with foam tape for dimension and finished it all off with a touch of CPD sequins....

This new bundle is just so much fun, I hope you enjoyed my cards...
I will be back with more very soon!!v

Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment