Wednesday 9 June 2021

Creative thinking release day at CPD....!!

Hey my crafty friends...


I'm back with some more inspiration using products from the new release at "Catherine Pooler Designs" Creative thinking and guess what today is release day yipppeeee!!....

The cards I'm sharing are made from products that are included in the Sketchbook bundle but will all be available separately also!! 


This first card I made using the "Mosaic tile" die which I die cut from a piece of cardstock that I had ink blended with CPD inks...

I glued a mix of them onto the card base and then added some smaller triangles onto with some foam tape for dimension...

I then stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of the scissors from the "Desktop treasures" stamp set. I coloured them with alcohol markers from Parkoo shop!!

I added the scissors over the triangles and then stamped a sentiment also from the desktop treasure set and finished off with some "Scranton" sequins...

On to my second card for today...


I wanted to create the look of items all sitting on a desk so I used a piece of the designer paper from the "Sketchbook" paper pack and cut it on an angle to make it look a bit like a tablecloth...

I then stamped/coloured up a bunch of the images to fill my table and die cut them with the "co-ordinating dies" before adding them to the card base with varying layers of foam tape!!

I finished this one off by adding a sentiment...

Here is a bit of a close up of all my cards using the sketchbook bundle!!


I had so much fun creating these cards, I can't wait to make some more using these goodies!!


The release is now live and ready for you to add to your collection.... who's going shopping??


I hope you enjoyed these creations, Im sure I will be back with more inspiration soon!!

 Happy crafting, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment