Monday 3 May 2021

Hello friend slimline with WOW! Embossing....!!

 Hey everyone....

We have a new challenge at "WOW! Embossing" this month and our theme is "Friendship/Encouragement"...

For my inspiration card I created a slimline using a bunch of products from Pinkfresh studio!!

To create my background I used the stencil "Mirrored triangles" with my WOW! embossing ink and the "Sunflower" embossing powder....

I also did a little ink blending on the lower half of the card base too!!


Stencils are so much fun to use with embossing powder and super easy to do. Place your stencil where you want it and tape it down so it doesn't shift. Using an ink blending tool cover over all the open space of the stencil with embossing ink. Remove your stencil, cover with your selected embossing powder, tip off excess and then use your heat tool to set!!


To do the beautiful bunch of flowers I used a selection of inks from Concord & 9th with the layering stencil "Garden florals"...

To add some interest behind the flowers I heat embossed the "Fancy oval frame" die cut using WOW! "Metallic gold sparkle"... Oh boy is this gold gorgeous!!


To finish this card off I added a sentiment from Hello bluebird which I die cut from a piece of card that I had done an ink blend on giving it a mix of colour and then of course a touch of sequins for some more sparkle!!

I hope this card has inspired you to come and join us in the WOW! Embossing challenge.
There is fabulous prizes up for grabs each month along with a special guest spotlight!!

You can come and share with us in the WOW! Facebook group or use the #wowembossingchallenge over on instagram.....

I can't wait to see what you create with this theme!!

If you would like to do some shopping at the WOW! store I have a code for you to get 10% off your whole order "WOWDTAB"

Happy crafting my friends, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment