Saturday 10 April 2021

Club Canvo MAY spreads....!!

Hey everyone...

I'm stopping in today to share with you all my Canvo spreads for May using the super groovy new products from "Catherine Pooler's" latest Club Canvo shipment...


I thought for this months cover page I would make it have lots of pops of colour so I stamped a mix of images from the "Pretty groovy" stamp set around the "May plans sentiment" and calendar using my CPD inks...


A full calendar month spread done with some ink blending and cute little flowers with 
a smily face!!


These two spreads feature the super cute car ready to write all my plans for May!!


The plan clouds were done using the "Over the rainbow" stencil included in the Club Canvo shipment...


This spread is for all the birthdays throughout the year done using the "Year round" stencil...
The car is just too cute!!

I hope you enjoy all my spreads for May, now its your turn to get your Canvo ready for the new month!!

Happy canvoing my friends, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment