Thursday 25 March 2021

Club Canvo APRIL spreads....!!

Hey everyone....

I've got my Canvo spreads ready for April to share with you today that I did using the latest Club Canvo shipment from "Catherine Pooler"!!

To create this first spread I used the "Skipping stones" stencil and Cummerbund CP ink so that it looks like water circles that I could add my month and sentiments too along with a month calendar...


The second spread is my full month spread using the "Month in circles" stencil, Cummerbund ink and my CP blending brushes....

I used a black pen to write on the day/date!!


How Cool are the fishies from the "Koi pond" stamp set...

I used my CP inks and a blender pen to colour them all in!!


These spreads also used the Skipping stones stencil....

I wanted them to look like a little pond scene with rocks, water flowers and of course the swimming fishies!! 


For my last spread I wanted a simple page where I could add in any extra notes or to-do's for the month...

I used some stamps from the "April reflections" set!!


I hope you enjoy these Canvo spreads for April and feel inspired to get your Canvo pages ready for the month...

Happy Canvoing everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment