Friday 26 February 2021

Club Canvo - March spreads....!!

Hey everyone...

I've got all my spreads ready to go for the new month coming up March using all the latest Club Canvo goodies from "Catherine Pooler"! 

if you haven't heard of Club Canvo before what it is is a monthly subscription service where you get two stamp sets and a stencil arrive in your mail box for your journalling (stamps are suited for the month ahead so you can prepare your spreads for the following month) ...


I coloured the beautiful flowers and other images in my March spreads using some Catherine Pooler inks and a blender pen....


A habit tracker page with a touch of beautiful butterflies....
Lots of space to keep track of everything!!


I used the stencil included in this months parcel to create ink blended backgrounds to add touches of colour and also where I can write notes for each day of the month....


CP now has her own "ink blending brushes" and let me tell you they are absolutely gorgeous and work super well...

They are a lovely size and also have white bristles so you can easily see what colour ink your using for each brush!!

I had lots of fun getting my spreads ready to go...

I hope you enjoyed them!!

Happy Canvoing everyone, Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment