Saturday 23 January 2021

Club Sursee....

Hey my crafty friends...

There is a brand new Catherine Pooler "Club Sursee" shipment in town and oh boy I think it is my absolute favourite so far..... 

Everyone received an extra little stamp this month "Shine your light" and this is what I have used to create my first card a slimline rainbow!!


For these first two rainbow theme cards I used the CP ink colours 

- Rockin Red
- Orange Twist
- Limoncello
- Grass Skirt
- Fiesta Blue
- Grape Crush
- Party dress

(First card used a little Twilight ink to add some shading to the cloud)


Using some watercolour cardstock as my base I stamped a bunch of the rainbows from the "Put a stamp on it" stamp set and masked them off with some memo tape...

I then ink blended over the whole panel and splattered with some Midnight ink mixed with a little water!

(The first slimline card was done using the same sort of technique)

Using a blender pen I picked up some of the ink from the ink pads and coloured in the little hearts....

Next up is these super cute doggies on their scooter from the "Special delivery" stamp set 


They are off on an adventure together which looks like lots of fun to me.....

These couple of cards use the CP ink colours

- Catching Rays 
- In the Park
- Pucker Up

Splattered with Midnight ink mixed with a little water!!

I added an ink blended edge to this next card before popping on a bunch of the doggies stamped and then die cut with the co-ordinating dies and completed with a sentiment and lots of sequins for bling!!


For this last card I ink blended a watercolour piece of card using CP inks

- Cummerbund
- Serenade
- DO SI-DO

I then stamped on the scooter and die cut it with the co-ordinating die....


I stamped on a sentiment directly onto the card base and finished off with a bunch of pretty CP sequins!!

I hope you enjoy all these cards as much as I enjoyed making them...
Such a super fun set of goodies, I can't wait to get them out again and create some more....

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment