Monday 21 December 2020

January Canvo spreads....!!

Hey everyone...

Who's excited for a brand new year?? 2021...... 

I've got my Canvo spreads ready to go using the latest Club Canvo goodies from "Catherine Pooler"....

The new club Canvo features a super awesome stamp set called "Turn up the beat" and there is also now dies available to co-ordinate with it (how cool is that!!)


I stamped the awesome beat box with CP Midnight ink and coloured it in with a Tombow blender pen and CP inks...

I love using this option to colour in images in my Canvo, have you tried it?!


I just love these mix tapes, aren't they so fun!!

I added lots of little coloured music notes to this page ready for any notes I need to jot down for January....


I used the "Future log" stencil to do my calendar spreads for these next couple of pages along with the "January notes" stamp set for the dates...


I added a fun keyboard element around the January month stamp....


For my last spread for this month I used the "Weekly seven stencil" and added some fun elements from the January notes and turn up the beat stamp sets...

There is also a cool stencil included in the latest Club Canvo shipment thats currently postal for me but you can check it out here "Year round stencil". 

Happy new year everyone, and happy Canvoing, Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment